As the way we work has changed dramatically, how can we continue to assist your business with that change, long term?
Through recent weeks, thousands of companies – those who had no effective measures in place to cope with the situation – have worked with telecom vendors to quickly deploy temporary cloud-based telephony solutions, enabling them to mirror their phone system’s functionality on remote devices and replicate staff’s desk phones on their mobiles, making and receiving calls as normal.
For many, this was done as a short-term fix, signing the shortest contracts possible to hopefully see them through the current crisis.
But as these firms start to see how much easier everything is with hosted systems, and how well they can enable staff to collaborate, access files and applications, and continue business as usual, the question has to be asked:
The world is moving to IP telephony in a few years anyway. Why wait any longer to move comms to the cloud as a full-time, LONG TERM solution?
How a hosted system can work for you
- EASILY MIRROR your company phone system on remote devices
- EFFECTIVELY MANAGE calls to your switchboard / main number
- ENABLE STAFF to work together as effectively from home as in the office
- CALL CENTRES quickly get teams up and running remotely
- FINANCIAL FIRMS meet compliance requirements while working remotely
If we can assist you with this change, let us know!